Monday 5 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leilani:
She talks back to our parents, she isnt fit AT ALL, shes lazy, shy and if you somehow break that shyness barrier shes just going to be rude to you.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
I dont hate her, I just dont seem to see any good quality in her.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
Her grades are awful, and now you might think shes a troubled kid, but no shes just that dumb.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
Helen really ismt going down a good path, school doesn't interest her, she hangs out with hoodlums and stupid brats.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
I was always the smart one, athletic one, the charismatic one and I really feel weird for her.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
We have an intact family, both parents still happily togehter, little sister, me and Helen.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
My names Karl,16, and My sister is Helen, 13. Helen lacks quite literally every basic social and academic skill.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
Alright, I never told anyone about how I feel on this matter because they would probably just dismiss me.
(3 November 2018)

Claribel:
A Guy friend who I was really close to ,said when he was younger he touched a girl in private areas but she also got into it?
(3 November 2018)

Ardella:
URGENT, i smell really bad!?
(3 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment