Thursday 29 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Belinda:
Should I shave the rest of my legs for my girlfriend?
(27 November 2018)

Belinda:
My girlfriend always is begging me to shave my armpits and legs, so today I shaved my armpits and thighs, should I shave the rest of my legs knee down or leave it how it is?
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
Girl deletes me off snapchat?
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
I feel kind of annoyed but I guess she doesn't like me.
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
I have her number but I think I can take a hint.
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
This happened days after I told her to add me on PS4 after she told me she has one.
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
I started having ideas to take her out and then I can't see her snap core.
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
It was weird because she would say good morning every day and she was nice.
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
I then saw she opened my snaps and stopped replying me.
(27 November 2018)

Hermila:
Eventually she added me on snapchat and we started talking there.
(27 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment