Tuesday 6 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marty:
We go on trips like every month or so since we are long distance.
(4 November 2018)

Marty:
I have anxiety (not treated for it) I have been with my boyfriend long distance for 8 months.
(4 November 2018)

Piedad:
Kate she 21 from NYC I am 25 NO Norman I like looking at her fit sexy body especially her asses Why not not if someone will find out.
(4 November 2018)

Grayce:
How accurate is clear blue pregnancy test?
(4 November 2018)

Grayce:
Makes me not want to eat anything.
(4 November 2018)

Grayce:
Also been feeling really week and shaking.
(4 November 2018)

Grayce:
Like almost after I ate I would feel nauseous.
(4 November 2018)

Grayce:
The past couple of days I have felt nauseous.
(4 November 2018)

Odilia:
You will go around her and these guys would begin to show up and bully you over the way you are.
(4 November 2018)

Odilia:
Sometimes these women would hang with you and then Suddenly eventually soon, these guys that she is with will appear around her and begin to bully you over the way you are when you are around her.
(4 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment