Monday 26 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeffie:
I felt so ashamed and stupid.the other girls at 13 they're doing all the worst things and my dad scolds me for JUST TALKING to a guy.
(24 November 2018)

Jeffie:
When I turned my head to see him, my dad grabbed my arm and told me not to look at him, and hit me on the head.
(24 November 2018)

Jeffie:
Since I lost my mom I always felt like a huge thing was missing.
(24 November 2018)

Jeffie:
It's the first time I fall in love, I'm a good and serious girl, I like studying and reading, I dont go clubbing.
(24 November 2018)

Sindy:
How to deal with wife with bigger income?
(24 November 2018)

Sindy:
I have never felt so little and incapable. this isnt about the dishwasher, its about me not being able to make necessary purchases, while she goes out and drops $1000 in 5 days when her sister comes for a visit.
(24 November 2018)

Elayne:
Do you think this sounds like an interesting opportunity?
(24 November 2018)

Elayne:
He's also rich and I don't think he has a girlfriend.
(24 November 2018)

Elayne:
I feel like he's really passive and would do whatever I say.
(24 November 2018)

Elayne:
I know a guy from school who I think likes me.
(24 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment