Monday 12 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Whitley:
I am the lowest achieving sibling and cousin, though I am happily married and have loving and happy children.
(10 November 2018)

Jettie:
Opinions? The name Aurora Rain for a girl or Aurora Harper ? I also like Harper as a first name just cant find a good middle name i like?
(10 November 2018)

Keli:
How do you cope being around someone you loathe?
(10 November 2018)

Dorla:
Why does he only call at night?
(10 November 2018)

Dorla:
He doesn't do much during the day but he video calls me on Snapchat at 10 pm to see me and our 7 month old son who's sleeping at that time.
(10 November 2018)

Mei:
I have been giving him rides to and from work since early 2017. I am sick and tired and showing signs of severe depression.
(10 November 2018)

Mei:
My boyfriend is 22 , has no drivers license, and has unrealistic career plans.
(10 November 2018)

Iris:
Should I end this casual relationship and pursue a risky one?
(10 November 2018)

Iris:
N can be kind of douchey at times, but he's overall nice, and W can be too but he lives so far away and goes skiing every other week, so I never ever get to see him.
(10 November 2018)

Iris:
Should I end it with him and pursue N?
(10 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment