Saturday 3 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Terra:
But during those stretches where it's been 4-5 days and there was nothing getting in the way I start to wonder why he won't want to have sex.
(1 November 2018)

Terra:
We usually have sex once to twice a week and depending on life events and things getting in the way sometimes once every two weeks it all depends.
(1 November 2018)

Terra:
We've been married two years and from day one if we went without sex for a few days I would start getting super anxious and maybe a bit needy.
(1 November 2018)

Terra:
I've always seen sex as an indication of my husband being interested in me or not.
(1 November 2018)

Terra:
So let me start off by saying I have low self-esteem.
(1 November 2018)

Louie:
What do you say on a note to give to my crush?
(1 November 2018)

Iraida:
Isn't Gloria a nice name?
(1 November 2018)

Iraida:
Why don't many people use it anymore?
(1 November 2018)

Gretchen:
Would girls meet up and hangout with a guy who she is not comfortable with?
(1 November 2018)

Janelle:
Best friend slept with my then boyfriend? What to do with our friendship?
(1 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment