Saturday 17 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yee:
What to do with a coworker that thinks everyone in the workplace is weird (except her-of course-?
(15 November 2018)

Yee:
How to deal-do you know people like this?
(15 November 2018)

Yee:
I don't say anything, but people like this can do you harm when they start to make you the villain.
(15 November 2018)

Yee:
She says I'm not being a friend to her.
(15 November 2018)

Yee:
Problem is others think she is so nice, and she demeans me to them since she knows that I know the truth.
(15 November 2018)

Yee:
She then starts to act all sweet and kind to everyone (I know it's all an act) to deflect her real jealousy and contempt for all.
(15 November 2018)

Yee:
Since she knows that she is being exposed, she goes crying to the boss-blaming others-saying she's stressed.
(15 November 2018)

Yee:
When called out on this, she says she just doesn't find the job fun.
(15 November 2018)

Ashleigh:
Would you work as a secretary at a law firm? If you have what was it like?
(15 November 2018)

Ashleigh:
I am not sure what to do, I was thinking of leaving but I figure I could try to get some more mature advice before I make my next move, any advice guys?
(15 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment