Wednesday 7 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharmaine:
He's in a mental behavior hospital because him and his mom got into an argument and she felt threaten and put him in there she lied knowing he got a child and one on the way.
(5 November 2018)

Charlyn:
I hate being a third wheel...what can I do?
(5 November 2018)

Charlyn:
It gets irritating and I just feel left out.
(5 November 2018)

Charlyn:
Whenever they come to my house they literally only talk to each other.
(5 November 2018)

Charlyn:
My cousin and one of my close friends really like each other.
(5 November 2018)

Adria:
I went to a wedding and the groom was only 22 years old and he had a super hot mom but I kind of wanted to tell him not to do it..?
(5 November 2018)

Page:
Ever realize you were not as close to a friend you dont talk to anymore as you used to think you were?
(5 November 2018)

Page:
I didnt really know her that well.
(5 November 2018)

Page:
As i thought about the past and this friend i used to have i would think of how much fun we had together but recently i realized...just because we had fun does not mean we were very close.
(5 November 2018)

Deadra:
Should I work at Subway or Reasors?
(5 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment