Saturday 24 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gabriele:
When I try to break up, she threatens suicide and doesn t even want to be my friend anymore and completely blocks me out.
(22 November 2018)

Gabriele:
Whenever I m with her, I feel unhappy and I don t want to spend time with her.
(22 November 2018)

Gabriele:
She is manipulative, lies to me constantly, hurts me on purpose and wants me to focus on her and not any of my friendships.
(22 November 2018)

Gabriele:
She is very insecure, jealous, demanding and overly emotional.
(22 November 2018)

Gabriele:
It was good in the beginning, but after a while, everything started changing.
(22 November 2018)

Gabriele:
I ve been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a few months now.
(22 November 2018)

Annita:
Please, don't bash me on this... I feel low enough without criticism?
(22 November 2018)

Annita:
How can I finally put this behind me and move on?
(22 November 2018)

Annita:
I don't understand my feelings because, honestly, my wife threw our relationship, our love, our family and me under the bus... I feel like I should hate her for what she's done.
(22 November 2018)

Annita:
I've been with 2 girls recently but I just can't feel anything for them... because they are not my wife.
(22 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment