Sunday 10 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Samella:
I'm just not a jewelry person at all and wear nothing; I don't even have my ears pierced.
(7 February 2019)

Samella:
How do I tell him no thank you, but still want to get married?
(7 February 2019)

Samella:
He keeps urging me to pick a ring, style, gemstone, but honestly, I don't want one.
(7 February 2019)

Samella:
My boyfriend and I have been talking about marriage a lot lately.
(7 February 2019)

Beckie:
Guys, what are the best snaps you've received from a woman you're interested in?
(7 February 2019)

Beckie:
If nudes is your answer, whats the second best snaps?
(7 February 2019)

Kathern:
Boyfriend doesn't like friend?
(7 February 2019)

Kathern:
He marched off to the bedroom saying wake me up at 8....any advice on what to do now?
(7 February 2019)

Kathern:
My boyfriend read the message before I could warn him.
(7 February 2019)

Kathern:
He messaged me saying exactly what he told my boyfriend.
(7 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment