Thursday 21 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jewel:
My wife thinks I am with my mother when I am with her (my mother has Alzheimers).
(19 February 2019)

Jewel:
I am having an affair with someone now for 5 months and it is my 3rd partner but first true love of the 3. I am considering leaving my wife for her.
(19 February 2019)

Jewel:
First 25 years we were in love but not now.
(19 February 2019)

Jewel:
She has changed ever since she hit Menopause five years ago.
(19 February 2019)

Jewel:
I don't feel much for my wife anymore.
(19 February 2019)

Chery:
I'm 158 cm tall and I weight 48 kg.
(19 February 2019)

Fernanda:
I lost a child and ever since have desensitized from my other kids. Why is this?
(19 February 2019)

Fernanda:
My other kids are 19 and 13 year old twins.
(19 February 2019)

Fernanda:
Ever since my 12 year old was struck and killed by a car in 2014 I have distanced myself from my other kids and don't really care about them.
(19 February 2019)

Irina:
Which names are your favorite? Pick one boy and one girl please?
(19 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment