Tuesday 19 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hana:
I date online to try and find an actual relationship, but recently I received a message from a guy offering me $100 for sex... I m concerned because I ve never had anything like this happen and I don t know what to do.
(17 February 2019)

Petrina:
Advice on boyfriend wanting a break?
(17 February 2019)

Luba:
Talk with wife about past loves has me so turned on. This ever happen to you?
(17 February 2019)

Luba:
So this revelation was a surprise.
(17 February 2019)

Luba:
She's always been mysterious about her past.
(17 February 2019)

Luba:
I plan to tell her later - she's out now - about how I've been horny all day.
(17 February 2019)

Luba:
Ever since, I've been thinking of her with him, a motel room, etc, and, frankly, it has me so turned on picturing what went on.
(17 February 2019)

Luba:
She told me about one guy, told me they vacationed in Florida.
(17 February 2019)

Luba:
I mentioned some past girlfriends she knew about.
(17 February 2019)

Raisa:
This girl who I talked here and there, that I genuinely I just found out she has a boyfriend! Please help me!!?
(17 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment