Friday 8 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Klara:
My wife and my sister are bisexual and they are in love.
(5 February 2019)

Keva:
No period in 5 months? But not pregnant..?
(5 February 2019)

Kenya:
Would you be mad at your GF if she has her Instagram profile picture of her and another guy who she is not related to?
(5 February 2019)

Maple:
How to give the good suck to my Boyfriend?
(5 February 2019)

Maple:
My BF really wants the good suck but is my first time giving good suck?
(5 February 2019)

Waltraud:
How close are a girls butt hole and vagina to eachother?
(5 February 2019)

Hildegarde:
My boyfriend wants to be effed in the a, am i gay for wanting to give it to him?
(5 February 2019)

Hildegarde:
I m female but this turns me on.
(5 February 2019)

Tawny:
Do you like the name Celia?
(5 February 2019)

Tawny:
I think its pretty and cute but its not popular wonder why?
(5 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment