Wednesday 6 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wei:
I look away and back again she just kept looking at me smiling over and over again.
(3 February 2019)

Wei:
I got my weights and sat down and saw her and she kept smiling.
(3 February 2019)

Wei:
A girl I never seen before in the gym kept smiling at me.
(3 February 2019)

Georgette:
Is it more than a crush?
(3 February 2019)

Nada:
My parents got mad at me for getting 2 Bs on my report card?
(3 February 2019)

Nada:
How do I convince them to not get angry or be mad at me?
(3 February 2019)

Nada:
I tired explaining to them that these are college like classes but they didn t care. i ve always gotten straight As throughout freshman and sophomore year and they expect me to get those.
(3 February 2019)

Nada:
I had to show my parents my report card and they got angry at me for getting 2 Bs.
(3 February 2019)

Nada:
I got a B in both my AP Bio and AP Psych class.
(3 February 2019)

Kris:
I am one of only two cousins invited to the wedding of one of my cousins this April. How do I show my appreciate for the invite?
(3 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment