Tuesday 12 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cecil:
I am from a small town and have no license(only a permit) and never had a job.
(9 February 2019)

Cecil:
I am 21 years old man taking online courses for criminal justice.
(9 February 2019)

Jesusa:
Is it weird that I lost my virginity with my gram?
(9 February 2019)

Jesusa:
My aunt is getting all upset now though because my cousin blabbed to her (about something very personal mind you). Is my aunt just an old-timey religious fanatic hag or something?
(9 February 2019)

Jesusa:
My gram is basically my best friend so I'm glad I was able to experience my first time with her.
(9 February 2019)

Jesusa:
I mean like we were both at the same party and ended up losing our virginities with these two different guys on the same bed.
(9 February 2019)

Jesusa:
Not like we lost it with each other lol.
(9 February 2019)

Addie:
My neighbors kids never come out of their house what should I do?
(9 February 2019)

Addie:
Sometimes I see the kids from the upstairs window but they are just looking out the window in that same room all the time, I think they are homeschooled too.
(9 February 2019)

Addie:
I always see the parents getting out of the house like going to work, or just getting in their cars or watering their grass but I never see the kids come out of the house, ever.
(9 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment