Tuesday 26 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jody:
If friend with more dating experience told me girl I fancy not worth because she diva and high maintenance has BF already?
(24 February 2019)

Jody:
Should I take his advice since know him very well he much older than me 10 years and has way more dating experience than me who has never dated.
(24 February 2019)

Beryl:
How were your early, mid, and late 20s different?
(24 February 2019)

Beryl:
I went to college and am going to grad school, so perhaps my 20s will be a little different, but what's your opinion?
(24 February 2019)

Beryl:
I can say that between 18-22 I feel like I have learned a lot about myself and other people and how the world works.
(24 February 2019)

Beryl:
I am 22 almost 23 so am approaching my mid 20s.
(24 February 2019)

Matilde:
For me capitalism is the best thing ever invented. If not for money I would have absolutely nothing?
(24 February 2019)

Matilde:
I'm socially awkward, I have no social skills.
(24 February 2019)

Winter:
Am I being an asshole?
(24 February 2019)

Winter:
I told her I was kind of upset about it& now she's mad at me.
(24 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment