Monday 11 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Natashia:
She just doesn't feel comfortable with doing much on Valentine's Day I get her a card or a gifted card or flowers just whatever she wants.
(8 February 2019)

Natashia:
I'm saying that because they like to judge everyone.
(8 February 2019)

Natashia:
This year would have been his second birthday I know it sounds strange but don't judge us especially you Anonymous and level 7 trolls I know you.
(8 February 2019)

Natashia:
We don't do much for it we make a nice dinner or watch a movie we don't even have sex.
(8 February 2019)

Natashia:
My wife and I don't normally celebrate Valentine's Day because 2 years ago our son was gonna be due on Valentine's Day but she had a miscarriage at 5 months.
(8 February 2019)

Sunshine:
THE NAME GEORGIA?
(8 February 2019)

Sunshine:
I want to name my daughter Georgia Lynsey Ashford after my friend, thoughts on the name?
(8 February 2019)

Domenica:
What is the probability that she wasn't though?
(8 February 2019)

Domenica:
I know though she could have just been being nice.
(8 February 2019)

Domenica:
Like she offered an alternative time to as well.
(8 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment