Sunday 17 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Temika:
That was a few months ago though, and I think we've both gotten over it.
(14 February 2019)

Temika:
We had a 'thing' a while ago but it ended because of a stupid fight.
(14 February 2019)

Temika:
I have liked one of my friends for about six months now.
(14 February 2019)

Delia:
What would you do if you was me?
(14 February 2019)

Delia:
It's hard to move on I just don't know what to do.
(14 February 2019)

Delia:
People might call me insecure but he post females on his social media and they are not related even laid in bed with one girl.
(14 February 2019)

Delia:
He don't make time for me but he make time for other girls.
(14 February 2019)

Delia:
But he go months without talking to me and that hurt me and he said that he was sorry about that.
(14 February 2019)

Delia:
So this guy said he like me and I told him that I like him too.
(14 February 2019)

Tien:
Why don't most women marry by 21 anymore?
(14 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment