Thursday 28 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Aleen:
Update: There were 45 minutes between when the meeting ended and when I said I could be at work.
(26 February 2019)

Julietta:
How do I tell my husband that I did this behind his back?
(26 February 2019)

Julietta:
I know he will be upset but what's an easy way of doing it?
(26 February 2019)

Julietta:
But I got the results and I want to show him so we can just move on with our lives.
(26 February 2019)

Julietta:
I try to love Kelly however I cant help but feel jealous and resentful because I want our child to be OUR child.
(26 February 2019)

Julietta:
How do I tell my husband about this?
(26 February 2019)

Julietta:
Now, I love Kelly but when I look at her face I cant help but notice she has none of my husband's features. (She's 5) now I got skeptical about this so I snuck and got DNA from each of them. and the results say he's not the father.
(26 February 2019)

Julietta:
My husband and I have been married for 2 years now and three years altogether and he has a daughter from a previous marriage and her name is Kelly.
(26 February 2019)

Ellamae:
He said I love you on the first date...should I be worried?
(26 February 2019)

Ellamae:
Should I be wary, or assume the drinks had some sort of influence?
(26 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment