Monday 4 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anisha:
My dad will always come in and sit on my bed.
(2 February 2019)

Anisha:
But when I'm in my room, I want to be left alone.
(2 February 2019)

Anisha:
Occasionally, I'll go out of my room to go into the living room to watch a movie or sometimes I will go and talk to people.
(2 February 2019)

Anisha:
Usually, I'll never leave my room unless I'm leaving the house, I need to use the bathroom or I'm getting a drink.
(2 February 2019)

Deetta:
When there is a need, there is a Lion!?
(2 February 2019)

Victorina:
Is it even possible to get pregnant?
(2 February 2019)

Florentina:
Do some people get married just to spite a third person that is in love with the person they're marrying?
(2 February 2019)

Florentina:
Is it typical for spite marriages to take place?
(2 February 2019)

Florentina:
A woman marrying a man only to make another woman who actually loves him feel bad or a man marrying a woman just to spite her ex, who's still in love with her?
(2 February 2019)

Pamula:
I cant stop thinking about her but I dont think she wants me anymore?
(2 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment