Saturday 9 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karey:
I haven't seen them in person, but I know they know what's going on.
(6 February 2019)

Karey:
The friends that I would have expected to say something.
(6 February 2019)

Karey:
But I have noticed that there are some friends that haven't said a word to me.
(6 February 2019)

Karey:
I've been blessed with friends that have really been there for me during this break up and that check on me.
(6 February 2019)

Karey:
Me and my now ex bf broke up 3 weeks ago from a 3.5 year long relationship.
(6 February 2019)

Hue:
My parents passed away 6 years ago. I am now 19, my sister is 13. She lives with my moms cousins. how would i get custody of her?
(6 February 2019)

Hue:
They have completely cut ties with my only living family member, which is my sister.
(6 February 2019)

Hue:
I have no proof because I was terrified when it happened, but I do have textual evidence where another family member admitted to the abuse and said that I deserved it.
(6 February 2019)

Hue:
They are mentally abusive and i was physically abused with I lived with them.
(6 February 2019)

Paulita:
Should guys give compliments and touch a girl on the first daye? Or they should be reversed and behave as they would with a friend?
(6 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment