Wednesday 27 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Magnolia:
I m just so confused on what is happening.
(25 February 2019)

Magnolia:
So im 3 weeks late have gotten a bunch of negative test and now yesterday and today ive been cramping mostly in my left ovary off and on and today im also feeling really bloated back pain and now having creamy white discharge.
(25 February 2019)

Migdalia:
What do you think of theses girl are they beautiful?
(25 February 2019)

Kimberly:
What kind of cousins would we be? Or how much DNA would we share?
(25 February 2019)

Kimberly:
I just want to know what kind of cousins would that make me with her children?
(25 February 2019)

Kimberly:
Then his wife died and he remarried and had my aunt.
(25 February 2019)

Kimberly:
So basically one of my grandparents had a wife and with her he had my mom.
(25 February 2019)

Angla:
How to deal with foot fetish in high school?
(25 February 2019)

Angla:
The problem is, no girls like me and the few that I ve told about my fetish mocked me for it.
(25 February 2019)

Angla:
I see so many girls with open-toed shoes, and just want to worship their feet.
(25 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment