Saturday 2 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sanjuana:
Should I leave my girlfriend while in college?
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
Shed be heart broken if I left her and I've grown so close with her family an friends and breaking that part off would be hard.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
Its just kinda stressful having a girlfriend at this point in my life.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
Does it make me an asshole for wanting to do my own thing and just be single in college.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
I just hate that shes so sure she only wants me in life and I'm kinda unsure.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
I really do love her a lot and she honestly amazing.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
I've been dating my gf since high school. (4 years now) And I'm starting to feel as though I'd have more fun and be happier if was single for the rest of college. (We're both sophomores now) Shes my first girlfriend and we both lost our virginity together.
(31 January 2019)

Virgen:
I did it so to give you a clearer description of the situation.
(31 January 2019)

Matha:
Why are grandparents easier on their grand kids than their own kids?
(31 January 2019)

Rachel:
Why do women open your legs for you if they screw a hated guy?
(31 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment