Wednesday 20 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tessie:
My ex refuses to talk to me, yet sent me a friend request on IG.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
I use heroin and my boyfriend of 7 years has no idea?
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
I don't understand how this could have happened to my life.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
I cant live with myself and some of the time I seriously just feel like purposely overdosing because a life like this is not worth living.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
But I am too scared to tell him because I know he will leave me.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
I feel like my life is in a whirlwind.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
Everything in my life seems normal accept he has noticed increased agitation, also that I am constantly running out of money and I am living in constant fear of him catching me in the act or finding my supplies.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
I have a job, I still go to school.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
I have overdosed once already and luckily I was not with him and the person I was with had Narcan.
(18 February 2019)

Aida:
I have been doing heroin. for the past 6 months and he has no idea.
(18 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment