Friday 1 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luanne:
I said something in the class dynamics has changed.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
She said she likes her teachers and her class.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
But this behavior is starting before class and lunch room.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
I told them the first time and they said they will look in to it.I did point out if something was going on at home, she would be acting out before coming home from school.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
This is the second time she been telling me someone is picking on her.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
So when I came home from work, ask her why she got sent to ISS, she told me two particular kids keep pinching her and one hit her in the face.I did record the conversation.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
Her tv was taken out of her room previously, and all toys locked up.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
My husband got her and she comes running out with ice cream.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
They sent her to ISS, which is for older kids.
(30 January 2019)

Luanne:
She has hit the teacher at least three times in the past two weeks.
(30 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment