Friday 22 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Colby:
Sex on cycle day 14 of 28 fay cycle, possibility of getting pregnant?
(20 February 2019)

Colby:
I am currently on cycle day 20 and know I still have some time to go before I can take test.
(20 February 2019)

Colby:
What are the chances of getting pregnant from having sex on these 2 days?
(20 February 2019)

Colby:
We had sex on cycle day 10 and 14 of my 28 day cycle.
(20 February 2019)

Deloise:
My bf got beat up. What can I do to support him?
(20 February 2019)

Deloise:
How can I let him know that I don't think less bad of him?
(20 February 2019)

Deloise:
My bf was crying for mercy, while the other guy did not even get hurt.
(20 February 2019)

Deloise:
My bf tried to be too cocky with the wrong person, and next thing you know he is being lifted by his denim jacket and thrown around powerless.
(20 February 2019)

Wava:
What's with this bride and groom thing? Wouldn't Gride and Broom be more realistic?
(20 February 2019)

Stacee:
Is it wrong to like your cousin?
(20 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment