Sunday 24 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosann:
Did Michael have sex with Mrs Lange in the Storck Chocolate Riesen commercial?
(22 February 2019)

Rosann:
I was weirded out as a kid at that commecial and now that I watch it as an adult I feel maybe they were doing the dirty at some point between when he was a little newsie to when he was a cast member on Thirtysomthing.
(22 February 2019)

Terrilyn:
I couldn't be on valentine's with my gf. I'm gonna see her on monday.should I give her a rose along with the gift I bought her?
(22 February 2019)

Terrilyn:
Thing is: since it was supposed to be a valentine's gift should I buy the rose aswell?
(22 February 2019)

Terrilyn:
On monday I will actually be seeing my gf finally and I'm gonna give her the gift.
(22 February 2019)

Terrilyn:
I trashed the rose but I had already bought the gift so I left it in my car.
(22 February 2019)

Terrilyn:
I bought the gift and the rose only to be notified by my supervisor that I coulnd't go home because an emergency occurred.
(22 February 2019)

Terrilyn:
I thought I would see her so my plan was to give her a gift and buy her a flower.
(22 February 2019)

Terrilyn:
I couldn't be on valentine's day with my gf because I had to be in another state for work.
(22 February 2019)

Adelina:
How do i get girls not to like like me?
(22 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment