Tuesday 5 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Caitlin:
We have been in a long distance relationship for 6 years.
(3 February 2019)

Caitlin:
I am a nursing student from indiana and my bf lives in Florida.
(3 February 2019)

Kara:
Metamfetamin and amfetamin?
(3 February 2019)

Laraine:
What is the mentality of Slavic people about virginity and marriage?
(3 February 2019)

Laraine:
If a girl they like is virgin, what do they think?
(3 February 2019)

Scott:
Is having miscarriage bad sign?
(3 February 2019)

Harriette:
Besides physical and emotional, what do you consider other types of infidelity?
(3 February 2019)

Harriette:
I am wondering what you consider other types of infidelity.
(3 February 2019)

Harriette:
It was kind of in the middle of a conversation about other somewhat related things and kept going on so I never really had a chance to ask her to tell me more about that.
(3 February 2019)

Harriette:
I didn't ask her to explain what she meant at the time, but my partner said nothing physical or emotional has every gone on with another guy, but that has done other types of infidelity.
(3 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment