Saturday 23 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Corine:
Am I missing something or am just unattractive to these girls?
(21 February 2019)

Corine:
The moment a girl sees me looking she will either look away immediately or lock eyes but never do they smile.
(21 February 2019)

Corine:
I have noticed that wherever Im at and I see a beautiful girl I always try and make eye contact.
(21 February 2019)

Soledad:
Declan or Daylin...or another D name?
(21 February 2019)

Soledad:
I am using alot of the same names.
(21 February 2019)

Soledad:
I am naming a baby on my sims game, and in a book I am writing.
(21 February 2019)

Carolynn:
Men over 40: What thoughts cross your mind when you see a woman aged about 20-24?
(21 February 2019)

Carolynn:
How do you perceive or judge women in that age group?
(21 February 2019)

Jeanice:
I couldn't be on my gf on valentine's. I had bought her a gift and a rose. Should I give it to her tomorrow or..well,just don't do anything?
(21 February 2019)

Jeanice:
I threw my rose away since I couldn't give it to anyone.
(21 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment