Thursday 14 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lesia:
I can't even get her to be in the same room as me to be able to talk to her.
(11 February 2019)

Scott:
I just want to know, help?
(11 February 2019)

Scott:
I don t really believe her because recently she said she loved me and we were doing okay, she suffers PTSD, Anxiety and Depression...I m currently giving her some space but I m literally afraid of her finding someone else.
(11 February 2019)

Scott:
But, she broke up with me and told me it s not healthy for the two of us and that she s been feeling that way and didn t have the guts to tell her.
(11 February 2019)

Scott:
So my girl and I broke up last week, I don t understand why but she told me she was stressed about a certain thing that s going on with her family and or something else, she didn t explain why.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
Should I let my wife have sex with big black man?
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
Should I go ahead and let my wife have sex with strange black man?
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
We are very open minded young asian couple we talk open about sex all time.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
We go to central america for short vacation very often.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
If I allow her try that black man, She will let me stay in the room when she has sex with black man too.
(11 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment