Tuesday 12 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maryrose:
Should i just go rope and be free of this bitterness and hate?
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
Am not fat or overweight or anything like that, so no one can tell am a reject to all women.
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
I've always been alone all my damn life regardless of me hating being alone.
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
I don't hate myself, but i hate the fact that am going to be alone for the rest of my life.
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
I find myself saddened by this everlasting rejection to the point that it leads to hatred.
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
I have no standards and have always worked on myself, to no changes.
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
Of course am not entitled to anything, but am still a human being just like you, and being deprived of what humans want, have and is a part of most people's life hurts.
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
It's that constant rejection that makes me question, what have i done to deserve this or why am i even alive to suffer from this constant rejection women have cursed me with?
(10 March 2019)

Maryrose:
I want to make a distinction between Rejection that's constant and doesn't change, and rejection that's frequent but isn't always the case.
(10 March 2019)

Tatum:
Why do people do this when i walk by them?
(10 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment