Wednesday 27 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Awilda:
He told me he would try to get his feelings to pass asap by talking to the girl and admitting his crush for her which would most likely make the girl dislike him, therefore help him forget her.
(25 March 2019)

Awilda:
I tried asking him questions about his feelings towards her but I only ended up getting the same answer; ''I don't know, I feel like I'm ripped apart into halfs''. I told him I would be there for him.
(25 March 2019)

Awilda:
He told me he feels torn apart, where half of him has a crush on that girl and his other half loves me.
(25 March 2019)

Awilda:
We agreed that I would support him through his hard times, which I have been doing my best at.
(25 March 2019)

Awilda:
He told me he would not act on his crush.
(25 March 2019)

Awilda:
I told him that if it was only a crush, his feelings would fade away and that crushes in relationships happen.
(25 March 2019)

Awilda:
My boyfriend of almost a year just recently told me he has a crush on his classmate he has never spoken to.
(25 March 2019)

Meryl:
If by some freak happenstance a Democrat won the 2020 election but was shot and killed along with the VP before inauguration who would be?
(25 March 2019)

Laquita:
How much should a babysitter get paid?
(25 March 2019)

Delsie:
Can I get pregnant if I had sex in day 14?
(25 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment