Saturday 2 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Daniel:
Now he calls me 'stubborn little girl'.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
I mean, I liked that he toom care of him but since none has ever done it for me it felt awkward.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
I was so red I didn't have the courage to look into his eyes (I still cannot). I felt so dependent on him and I hated that.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
At the end he gave me a hand and took my arm cause I coudln't walk that well and made me sit on a bench.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
I just didnt want him to help me that way.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
He looked at me and said 'of course, took the water cleaned my hands and knees). It was really awkward cause I had to stay there like that and he cleaned me and was clearly upset by my behaviour.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
I couldn't even get up (my knee was bleeding) and couldn't bent my hand was had blood on it too.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
I said no thank you, I'll do it myself (I felt like he was doing too much). He said 'dont be stupid' and insisted to help me, but I assured him I could do it alone.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
He was so worried and he had already warned me to watch out in this trait, but I felt so ashamed cause I fell and screamed, bent down to help me and looked for water and handkerchiefs to clean my hands and blood.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
I screamed cause the pain was too much, and hurt my hands and knees.
(28 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment