Friday 15 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eleonore:
So is this over the top or is this okay discipline for a teen since it is not a little kid?
(13 March 2019)

Eleonore:
His mother, uncle's ex-wife, was not like this at all and much more gentle which I think led to the marital problems and uncle seeing someone else later.
(13 March 2019)

Eleonore:
Still it seemed like abuse to me.
(13 March 2019)

Eleonore:
They were arguing and the cousin, aged 16, was having a fit like a 2 year old.
(13 March 2019)

Cleopatra:
Any working moms going to school part or full time?
(13 March 2019)

Cleopatra:
Any working moms going to school that give me some helpful tips or suggestions on getting motivated?
(13 March 2019)

Cleopatra:
The trouble is finding the motivation to get it done.
(13 March 2019)

Cleopatra:
In the event I change my mind, at least the course will be completed.
(13 March 2019)

Cleopatra:
A friend who is in a similar field recommended that I at least finish the course, since I have a year to take the state exam for the licensing requirement.
(13 March 2019)

Cleopatra:
I started a correspondence course 2 years ago for my career (which I no longer want to pursue after seeing what my boss has been dealing with the last year), but have not had the motivation to finish.
(13 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment