Tuesday 5 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Juliane:
I feel like if I wasn't asked than neither should of my brother, both my brothers was part of my wedding.
(3 March 2019)

Juliane:
I am the only girl on my brothers side.
(3 March 2019)

Juliane:
She is having some other bridesmaids who are her friends and she doesn't have a sister.
(3 March 2019)

Juliane:
I totally understand that it's their choice on who they have.
(3 March 2019)

Juliane:
However I haven't been given a part in the wedding and I feel a little hurt by it.
(3 March 2019)

Juliane:
So my brother is getting married and he has asked my older sibling brother to be his best man, which is really great.
(3 March 2019)

Rickie:
Would you kill yourself if you got friend zoned after a first date? I would lol?
(3 March 2019)

Rickie:
Imagine how repugnant and pathetic one has to be to get friend zoned so immediately.
(3 March 2019)

Lida:
Was my ex roommate considered bad? Was she a really bad roommate? What do you think based upon my experiences I had?
(3 March 2019)

Lida:
I missed my classes a lot since I was not able to sleep well with all her noises late till at night and my gpa dropped so low the term i had her as my roommate.
(3 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment