Sunday 17 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hilde:
The main issue is there are times when he wants to talk about things, and says we need to talk, which makes me really anxious.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
I am much more extroverted and able to speak whatever I am thinking, but I have very bad anxiety.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
He is much more shy, and used to have selective mutism as a child.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
We have a great relationship and are very honest with each other, however, we still have communication issues.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost four years, and we want to get married someday.
(14 March 2019)

Dorcas:
How to get online sexting or PSO job without parents finding out?
(14 March 2019)

Dorcas:
I think theyd assume Im selling drugs, which may be better than the truth.
(14 March 2019)

Dorcas:
I do have a friend who'd allow me to use their account, then would transfer it into mine if that'd look less suspicious but idk.
(14 March 2019)

Dorcas:
Is there a good way to go about this?
(14 March 2019)

Dorcas:
Is it easy to open a second banking account in private?
(14 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment