Sunday 31 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Doretha:
I have things i can use against them and i have tried to logically stand up for myself in a respectful way but they took my words completely out of context.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
Every single one ended badly and so many rumors were spread about me, i am feeling so hopeless and hurt.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
People tell me not to be friends with them before i start talking to them, though i like to get to know someone before assuming they're not a good friend.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
I told him the stuff my ex did because he once asked about it and he confronted my ex then did the same thing to me.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
About 5 months later this other boy and i start talking.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
It was very toxic and i didn't realize til towards the end, i broke up w him.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
He forced me to do things i didn't want to do, when i talked to him about it he would get super angry at me, so i just gave up and did what he wanted me to.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
We dated for almost a year and he ruined me.
(29 March 2019)

Doretha:
I have had 1 boyfriend in my life.
(29 March 2019)

Kanesha:
Should we break up, are these huge red flags?
(29 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment