Thursday 21 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margarita:
The mutual friend also told me that he asked her to show me the engagement notice and see what my reaction would be.
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
I never delete texts so I went back and found out the exact date I broke up with him is the date he decided to ask his girlfriend to marry him lol.
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
I was thinking oh thats funny I broke up with him in March of last year.
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
We have mutual friends and someone showed me that he got engaged this weekend.
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
I (female) broke up with my ex (male) a year ago because he was emotionally abusive and just not a good person.
(19 March 2019)

April:
If she was interested she would have at least responded and maybe rescheduled you think.
(19 March 2019)

April:
I just assume she has a hard time saying no which would have been much easier to be honest.
(19 March 2019)

Ramonita:
Do you find the name Ayla Love deplorable for a female?
(19 March 2019)

Tammi:
He looks at me with a sad look in his eyes like hes been hiding sadness within himself and i picked up on it?
(19 March 2019)

Tammi:
Is this the problem of being an empath?
(19 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment