Monday 18 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beatris:
So how should I confront this problem?
(16 March 2019)

Beatris:
Anyways i just think it's fake for him to be talking bad about me behind my back to her when I thought that we were cool.
(16 March 2019)

Beatris:
I've noticed he was acting shady but i like to be the bigger person and brush things off like that.
(16 March 2019)

Beatris:
Now the thing is I know the guy and we have always gotten along until recently when I started dating this girl.
(16 March 2019)

Beatris:
The other night she tells me that they had a long talk about how he doesnt approve us dating.
(16 March 2019)

Beatris:
She has a sister who has boyfriend that's pretty close to her.
(16 March 2019)

Beatris:
Ok to keep this short I've starting dating this girl for about 2 months now.
(16 March 2019)

Charlene:
Isn't there some way to end life early?
(16 March 2019)

Charlene:
Can't I go up to Oregon and find a doctor to euthanize me?
(16 March 2019)

Charlene:
I have a brother who may let me live with him, but he's in another state.
(16 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment