Friday 22 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Son:
My girlfriend broke up with me nearly 6 months ago.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
Wait for my fiance, or leave her?
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
Are we just at different life stages?
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
I know she is young, but literally half her friends are making wedding plans.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
It sounds to me like she is not sure of me, or not looking for a serious commitment like she said she was.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
I could get a green card through work, but the fact that she is so afraid of marriage to me that potential of me leaving is on the table - is a big deal to me.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
She has graduated, but she said she still can't tell me if it will be in one year, two years or five years (making it a 7 year engagement). My life goals are to have a house and wife in the next few years, kids soon after.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
One year later, we sit down to have a conversation about when we will get married.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
She says she is 'scared' because her parents got divorced.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
After much conversation - we wait.
(20 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment