Saturday 30 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lanette:
Why does my mother put me down and never builds me up?
(28 March 2019)

Eun:
Wat is up tempster :D hows all of doing this nite?
(28 March 2019)

Sharlene:
Why did this guy freak out when i complimented him?
(28 March 2019)

Deon:
And is it normal to feel uncomfortable when he talks about his past relationships, experiences, and crushes?
(28 March 2019)

Deon:
We've been dating for a little while, but I keep thinking that he'll get bored of me or someshit and find someone better because he falls for them easily.
(28 March 2019)

Deon:
My boyfriend falls for people really easily and has had many crushes in the near past.
(28 March 2019)

Leta:
How many 20 year olds have never been on a date before or had their first kiss?
(28 March 2019)

Leta:
Like give a percentage who have no experience when it comes to these things.
(28 March 2019)

Chanell:
AOC is going to lose her seat at the congress supper table?
(28 March 2019)

Penelope:
Any mistakes i make is my own fault.
(28 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment