Thursday 28 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristan:
Well I have dated guy but I never feel please by them, like I never want to make a move on them, they seem boring.
(26 March 2019)

Rona:
Do girls get mad and jealous when their boyfriend has bigger butt than them?
(26 March 2019)

Rona:
I'm not fat, but I've always been naturally thicker, like I always had thick legs.
(26 March 2019)

Rona:
But sometimes she seems jealous of my butt.
(26 March 2019)

Rona:
My butt is pretty big and my girlfriend is thin and flat, but I still love her.
(26 March 2019)

Flor:
I don't like my boyfriends family?
(26 March 2019)

Flor:
Would it be horrible to leave him because his family is terrible to me?
(26 March 2019)

Flor:
I love him so much though, but its his family they are forever going to be tied with him and with me if i stick around.
(26 March 2019)

Flor:
Sometimes i think it would just be easier to break up with my boyfriend so i don't have to deal with the drama and hatred.
(26 March 2019)

Flor:
I dont want them at my future wedding, i dont want them to be around my future kids, i don't know what to do.
(26 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment