Friday 1 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Virginia:
He doesn't know im gay but the other day while doing the usual get girlfriend thing he whispered or a boyfriend but I just ignored him.
(27 February 2019)

Virginia:
So for some reason my friend keeps nagging me and keeps telling me that I should I get a girlfriend.
(27 February 2019)

Keeley:
Why do older guys love messing with young girls?
(27 February 2019)

Keeley:
Older women are better at kissing, better sex partners, better at conversations.
(27 February 2019)

Ryann:
Cool, for sure, like AOC is like on the committee that will question the Cohen dude. Will she like want to play a game today too? Awesome?
(27 February 2019)

Ryann:
Alexandria Occasionally-Confused.
(27 February 2019)

Doretha:
But then again her boyfriend would be pissed.
(27 February 2019)

Doretha:
My ex gf, mother of my older daughter told me I could stay at her place's basement until I find a place for me.
(27 February 2019)

Doretha:
I don't know if I should let my daughter with the mother of my now ex wife and just sleep in the car until I get enough money for a place.
(27 February 2019)

Doretha:
But this depression kicking in along with my PTSD, I feel on the edge.
(27 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment