Monday 4 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emmy:
How to teens aged 15-18 rent hotel rooms for parties?
(2 March 2019)

Emmy:
I was watching Live P D and all these teenagers aged 15 were in a hotel room and I've heard of kids under 18 renting hotels.
(2 March 2019)

Valrie:
Would you go on vacation outside of the US with your boyfriend and his family?
(2 March 2019)

Valrie:
This question is for adult women and by family I mean extended family.
(2 March 2019)

Linda:
Ideas for delicious dairy and gluten free recipes?
(2 March 2019)

Linda:
I want to make it work but I'm in the dark with this kind of thing.
(2 March 2019)

Linda:
I've never had someone in my life with that and I'm not sure how to proceed with this relationship.
(2 March 2019)

Linda:
I started dating this guy and I really like him, but he's allergic to both dairy and gluten.
(2 March 2019)

Kaley:
I am in 8th grade and Im dating a 6th garder. We love eachother very much. I m worried that in high school we will fade. What do I do?
(2 March 2019)

Kaley:
Our Middle School is also a high school but when I get to high school I wont be able to see her because I m in another part of the building.
(2 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment