Friday 29 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janel:
It does not matter if I am not a topper or even if I fail.
(27 March 2019)

Janel:
He says that I will somehow work out well in life.
(27 March 2019)

Janel:
He says that he has this genetic want that he's not gonna die hungry.
(27 March 2019)

Janel:
He says that I don't care if I don't top in the class.
(27 March 2019)

Janel:
I am above average and I often ask him that why don't you work harder?
(27 March 2019)

Janel:
I have a friend who is an average student.
(27 March 2019)

Alyssa:
Why is it so fun to tease me?
(27 March 2019)

Alyssa:
I invited her over for,dinner once and she smiled and teased,me about it being a date.
(27 March 2019)

Alyssa:
I end up blushing and according to he,r that's her favorite reaction.
(27 March 2019)

Alyssa:
At her work, I see her and she teased me about how I'm dressed and will stroke,my hair and touch my chest.
(27 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment