Thursday 14 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nicki:
I ve been trying to build up small talk so I can eventually know more about him.
(12 March 2019)

Nicki:
What questions can I ask or what can I do?
(12 March 2019)

Nicki:
How do I get to the place where I can actually get to know him?
(12 March 2019)

Nicki:
I would like to get to know him better but I don t have time to sit and have a conversation with him because he s working.
(12 March 2019)

Nicki:
He works at the student store and he s really sweet and genuine.
(12 March 2019)

Nicki:
There is a guy I like on campus but I only get to see him for about 2 minutes about 3 days a week.
(12 March 2019)

Oralee:
Am I wrong for thinking that this person might have a grudge towards me?
(12 March 2019)

Oralee:
It's just her favoritism towards the other regular volunteers over me that makes me suspicious that she doesn't like me very much.
(12 March 2019)

Oralee:
However, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions since I have no proof that she really doesn't like me since she never explicitly showed any anger towards me.
(12 March 2019)

Oralee:
These three reasons are why I feel she might have a grudge towards me and it's frustrating because I dedicate my time every week to volunteer and get treated like this.
(12 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment