Friday 8 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anisha:
The women of my age are not attractive to me and the ones who are single I keep away from as well because women are different than us guys.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
Video games can turn old movies new again.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
I'm a big gamer, always have been.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
The only thing this generation has that I like as well are video games.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
Im talking about a time period where cinema was still kinda cool and TV shows were on.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
Not young now in 2019, I'm talking about being 18, 19, 20, 21, back starting in 1999 when music was awesome and you didn't have to weight every few decades for a decent sounding band.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
The twists is, I not only am attracted to younger women for various reasons, but I wanted to be young with this person.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
Theres nothing wrong with going out with or being with younger women, but for me, it would be a total time fck.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
At first I thought this was gonna be fun, but my sense emerged.
(6 March 2019)

Anisha:
She then asked me, if I wanted to go to a concert with her and was flirty.
(6 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment