Saturday 9 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Darcie:
He asks me about who the guy was but is acting all weird when I ask?
(7 March 2019)

Darcie:
I asked why he wouldn't answer yes or no and he said because it's simply personal.WTH.
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
How should I feel about my mom getting back with my step dad after he hit her?
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
I just feel like he ll do the same thing again or worse.
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
Just hate seeing my mom going through crap but I can t make my mom s decisions even though I really hate that she s getting back with him.
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
He gets smart with me so I didn t talk to him much.
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
He has anger issues and gets mad over little things.
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
He calls her out sober and drunk.
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
He belittles her in front of his friends.
(7 March 2019)

Beulah:
I feel bad because after all that she wants to get back with him.
(7 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment