Saturday 16 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Delinda:
Am I wrong? Need advice?
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
Am I wrong for really thinking about putting him on Child support?
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
Was I wrong for reaching out to his step mother?
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
Guys please give me your opinion, even if it's something I don't want to hear, please let me know.
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
I guess I want to teach him a lesson, since Karma seems to be treating him nice.
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
I know deep down inside if I do this, it will be out of spite and not because me or my daughter needs his help.
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
I want to put him on child support to show him that he can't treat anybody any kind of way with out consequences being attached.
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
I feel foolish now, but I guess I'll find out her response tomorrow morning.
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
Tonight I reached out to his step mother to let her know she has a grand daughter.
(14 March 2019)

Delinda:
Here it is March and I am still hurting so bad.
(14 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment