Tuesday 26 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Serena:
She's done this before, and has come back to me but I take the lead, there is always constant contact, and its a fight.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
I brought her into my family because she struggles with an alcoholic father who is an abuser, not towards her but... she says she wants to e alone to see what its like.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
When I met her she was in bad shape... underweight, depressed, scared.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
I take her out of situations where she isn't comfortable and I go out of my way to make sure she eats, and remains healthy mentally.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
She has anxiety and depression as well, I've saved her from taking her life.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
Thursday, I was pissy because of something at work, she wasn't happy with me the entire day, and she just said she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore and just wants to be alone.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
She's a wonderful person and just earlier this week we were talking about heading out of town for the weekend.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
However, when she has done this in the past I was able to win her back through being kind, being there for her, and giving her rides to school at 6AM when I have no means to be up that early.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
We have a trip booked in three weeks.
(24 March 2019)

Serena:
She is wicked smart and I am the owner of a content marketing company and a full time business student.
(24 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment